Before the holiday season even begins, start shopping for the best outerwear and intimate apparel at a discount at Aerie. During their Black Friday sales event, they’ll release amazing deals storewide and in stores, so you can upgrade your wardrobe before the year ends.
Aerie Black Friday Deals & Discounts
Aerie is a sub-brand of American Eagle Outfitters. They are primarily known for selling intimate wear, like bras and underwear, but they also have sportswear, swimsuits, skirts, jeans, and accessories. During Black Friday, they release sitewide deals for all of their products. They also have special promo codes and discounts for select items so customers can save extra along with the standard markdown.
2021 Aerie Deals
In 2021, Aerie had special deals on all its products. Their most popular products sold were in the lingerie and intimate wear categories since those are the focus of their brand. Aside from storewide markdowns, Aerie also had special deals for bundles, buy one get one free options, free shipping, and rewards for purchases over a certain amount. Check out the most popular deals from their 2021 Black Friday event, as well as the most popular products sold:
- Free blanket for orders over $75
- 10 panties and underwear for $32
- Buy one get one free pajama pants
- Free Aerie tote bag for purchases over $64
- SMOOTHES Mesh Unlined Bra – Sale Price: $29.96 | Reg. Price: $39.95
- SMOOTHES Lace Scoop Bralette – Sale Price: $26.21 | Reg. Price: $34.95
- Aerie Model Ribbed High Cut Thong Underwear – Bundle Deal 8 for $32
- Aerie Snow Angel Lace Shine Thong Underwear – Bundle Deal 8 for $32
- Sweat Everyday Cozy Mock Neck Sweatshirt – Sale Price: $33 | Reg. Price: $55
- Real Me Xtra Printed Legging – Sale Price: $30 | Reg. Price: $50
- Sherpa Nylon Quarter Zip Jacket – Sale Price: $36 | Reg. Price: $60
- Holiday Best Lace Waffle Longline Bralette – Sale Price: $24 | Reg. Price: $40
- Real Me High Waisted Crossover Legging – Sale Price: $32 | Reg. Price: $45
- Aerie Festival Feels Crewneck Sweater – Sale Price: $36 | Reg. Price: $60
2022 Aerie Deals
For 2022, you can expect Aerie to bring back its sitewide deals and special promo codes. They may also have pre-Black Friday deals, so start checking their website before Thanksgiving for discounts on select items. This fall season, they’ll have many new lines of clothing for you to buy, including their new CozyUp line of sweaters and sweater capes. There will be no promo codes for free shipping, however, because Aerie always offers free shipping during their Black Friday events.
Get Alerts for Black Friday 2022 Aerie
- Email Alerts
- Text Alerts
- Follow on Social Media
- Slickdeals Alerts
Aerie Black Friday Dates and Hours
Last year, Aerie had extended sales with their pre-Black Friday, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday events. Pre-Black Friday started on November 22nd until Thanksgiving on November 25th. Then, the official Black Friday weekend started on Friday the 26th. The last few days of sales started on November 29th on Cyber Monday until December 21st.
In-store Black Friday Dates: November 26 – November 28
The best time to shop at Aerie would be on the first day of their Black Friday event. Before then, they’ll have pre-Black Friday sales, but those aren’t as impactful as the discounts you’ll find during Black Friday weekend.
- Store Hours
- Mon-Fri: TBA
- Sat/Sun: TBA
Online Aerie Black Friday: When do deals start going online?
When you shop online at Aerie during Black Friday, you’ll get free shipping no matter how small your order is. If you get an Aerie haul and buy lots of clothing, you’ll be gifted with free items and deals.
- Aerie Black Friday Online Dates: November 25/12 AM
- Aerie Black Friday Cyber Monday Dates: November 28/12 AM
How Do I Get Black Friday Deals Before They Run Out of Stock?
Aerie deals will only be around until supplies last. To get your items before they run out, sign up for email alerts to get notified of when sales come online. Before the deals come online, go to Aerie.com and browse their best-selling items. Those are the ones you’ll want to snatch up first while doing your shopping. Since shipping is free no matter what, make separate orders and divide them into high-demand items you need to get before they sell out and items that are in no danger of selling out.