The 2022 Costco Holiday Savings Book is officially here! Costco is hosting online and in-warehouse deals all throughout November, featuring four waves of early holiday savings for everyone – not just Costco members. If you want to keep up with the latest Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals at Costco, add these dates to your calendar:
- October 31st through November 13th — Early Black Friday deals go live
- November 14th through November 28th — Costco’s second round of deals go live
- November 24th (Thanksgiving Day) — Shop online-only Thanksgiving deals
- November 25th through November 28th — Costco Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
As always, you can expect amazing deals on Apple products, LED TVs, and kitchen appliances.
- Costco Black Friday Deals & Discounts
- Costco Black Friday 2022: Holiday Savings Ad Scan:
- Costco Black Friday Deals 2022 (November 14 – November 28)
- Costco Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale 2022
- Costco Black Friday Dates and Hours
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Costco Deal Hacks for 2022
Costco Black Friday Deals & Discounts
Costco warehouses harbor all kinds of products across different categories, such as electronics, food, and jewelry. Although you’ll see deals on all categories and products, Black Friday deals are mostly centered around technology and clothing.
Studying the past Black Friday deals, Costco historically has had the best markdowns in these categories:
- Tech & Electronics: Everyone’s favorite deals at Costco are the Smart TV and laptop discounts. Costco’s free tech warranty can’t be beaten, and the store’s hassle-free, no-questions-asked returns mean you will never be stuck with a purchase you hate.
- Big Appliances: If you are in need of an appliance update, Black Friday is the best time to save big at Costco. Not only will you get a huge discount, but you can also enjoy Costco’s extra-long 4-year warranty on appliances. The only catch is that Costco only has a handful of brands and models compared to the wider appliance selections at Best Buy or Lowe’s.
- Food: Don’t underestimate the food deals on Black Friday. In past years, Costco has offered shoppers huge savings on meat, including $25 off prime beef loin top and $5 off chicken breast packages.
- Coupons & Promo Codes: Check for extra savings with Costco Coupons.
Costco Black Friday 2022: Holiday Savings Ad Scan:
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Costco Black Friday 2021View Costco’s 2021 Black Friday Ad Scan
Costco Black Friday Deals 2022 (November 14 – November 28)
Black Friday is a few days away, but Costco’s early holiday savings event is already jam-packed with significant online and in-store discounts for Costco members and non-members alike.
We are currently in the second phase of savings, which will run through Cyber Monday. Tons of deals include free shipping, and you’ll find price cuts on everything from TVs and laptops to appliances and smart home gadgets. Be sure to check out these discounts while you can, then prepare for the next batch that’s expected to arrive on Thanksgiving.
Here are some of our favorite deals from Costco’s early Black Friday event:
4K TV Deals
- Samsung 65” QN90BD Series 4K Neo QLED TV — Sale Price: $1,599.99 | Reg. Price: $2,599
- Sony 85” Class X80CK Series 4K TV — Sale Price: $1,499.99 | Reg. Price: $1,799.99
- LG 65” Class QNED80 Series 4K TV — Sale Price: $799.99 | Reg. Price: $1,299.99
- Sony 65” Class X90CK Series 4K TV — Sale Price: $999.99 | Reg. Price: $1,199.99
- LG 75” Class QNED85 Series 4K TV — Sale Price: $1,599.99 | Reg. Price: $1,999.99
Home and Appliance Deals
- LG Side-By-Side Counter-Depth Refrigerator with Smooth Touch Dispenser — $250 Off
- Samsung Bespoke 4-Door French Door Refrigerator with AutoFill Pitcher — Save $1,000
- Samsung Bespoke Front Load Washer with Dryer — Save $1,100 to $1,300
- Select LG Slide-In Ranges with ProBake Convection — Save $450 to $1,000
- Select LG Dishwashers with QuadWash — Save $300 to $500
- GE Washer with Microban and Electric Dryer Laundry Package — Save $250
- SimpliSafe 10-Piece Home Security Kit with HD Camera — Sale Price: $129.99 | Reg. Price: $199.99
- KitchenAid 6 qt. Professional Series Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer — Sale Price: $299.99 | Reg. Price: $399.99
- Lenovo Legion 5 Pro 16” 165Hz Gaming Laptop — Sale Price: $1,099.99 | Reg. Price: $1,399.99
- HP 14” 12th Gen Intel Core i3 Laptop — Sale Price: $399.99 | Reg. Price: $549.99
- Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15.6” Touchscreen Laptop — Sale Price: $549.99 | Reg. Price: $699.99
- Dell Inspiron 15.6″ Touchscreen Laptop – Sale Price: $599.99 | Reg. Price: $899.99
- New MacBook Air 13.6″ Apple M2 Chip – Sale Price: $1,349.99 | Reg. Price: $1,449.99
- MacBook Air 13.3″ Apple M1 Chip – Sale Price: $799.99 | Reg. Price: $949.99
- MacBook Pro 14″ Apple M1 Pro Chip – Sale Price: $1,999.99 | Reg. Price: $2,449.99
Costco Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale 2022
Get a head start on your Black Friday Costco trip! These deals won’t activate until Black Friday or later, but there’s a good reason why Costco wants to save the best for last — you’ll have ample opportunity to stack some serious savings on major appliances, laptops, 4K TVs, kitchen gadgets and much, much more!
Cyber Monday Laptop Deals
Costco’s Black Friday laptop sale has a heavy emphasis on versatile midrange machines from Lenovo, Dell and HP, along with gaming-centric brands like MSI.
We haven’t spotted any confirmed MacBook deals just yet, but remember to keep an eye out for Costco’s acclaimed Apple Savings Event — these Apple deals go live on Thanksgiving Day (November 24th) and supplies are limited.
- Lenovo Slim 7i 14″ QHD+ Touchscreen Laptop — Sale Price: $899.99 | Reg. Price: $1,199.99
- MSI GE76 17.3″ 144Hz Gaming Laptop — Sale Price: $1,349.99 | Reg. Price: $1,649.99
- Dell Inspiron 15.6″ 1080p Touchscreen Laptop — Sale Price: $599.99 | Reg. Price: $749.99
- HP Pavilion 15.6″ 1080p Touchscreen Laptop — Sale Price: $499.99 | Reg. Price: $699.99
- Lenovo Flex 7i 14″ 2.2K Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop — Sale Price: $799.99 | Reg. Price: $999.99
Cyber Monday Home and Kitchen Deals
- Dyson Ball Animal 2 Upright Vacuum Cleaner — Sale Price: $249.99 | Reg. Price: $349.99
- Panasonic Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave Oven — Sale Price: $119.99 | Reg. Price: $149.99
- Ninja Foodi 6-in-1 XL 2-Basket Air Fryer — Sale Price: $119.99 | Reg. Price: $169.99
- Vornado Velocity 5R Whole Room Heater — Sale Price: $79.99 | Reg. Price: $99.99
- HoMedics TotalComfort Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifer (Two-Pack) — Sale Price: $49.99 | Reg. Price: $69.99
Cyber Monday Tech Deals
- GoPro HERO10 Black Action Camera Bundle — Sale Price: $329.99 | Reg. Price: $439.99
- Bose QuietComfort 45 SE Noise Cancelling Over-the-Ear Headphones — Sale Price: $219.99 | Reg. Price: $299.99
- Xbox Series S — Sale Price: $239.99 | Reg. Price: $299.99
- SanDisk NVMe Portable SSD (4TB) — Sale Price: $349.99 | Reg. Price: $429.99
- MSI Codex R Gaming Desktop with 12th Gen Intel Core i7 Processor — Sale Price: $1,099.99 | Reg. Price: $1,499.99
Get Alerts for Black Friday 2022 Costco
- Sign up for Costco Email alerts
Follow Costco on Social Media
Add a Deal Alert for Costco on Slickdeals
Costco Black Friday Dates and Hours
Black Friday usually starts in mid-November at Costco, but early holiday sales began on October 31st this year. In 2021, online and warehouse savings ran from the 1st to the 14th. Official Black Friday deals ran from the 15th to the 29th, except for Thanksgiving Day. The warehouse is closed for Thanksgiving on November 24th, but you can always shop online.
In-store Black Friday Dates: November 14 – November 29
When it comes to in-store shopping, there are pros and cons to shopping early on versus shopping during the tail end of the sales season. Thanks to the supply shortages these past few years, going early will be advantageous since the best tech products will be the first to go. Meanwhile, if you shop during the last few days, especially if you wait until Cyber Monday, you will be rewarded with last-minute deals that weren’t available at the start.
- Store Hours (may vary by location)
- Mon-Fri: 9 AM – 8:30 PM
- Sat/Sun: 8:30 AM – 8:30 PM
Online Costco Black Friday: When do deals start going online?
Costco online deals go live at midnight (Pacific Time since Costco is a West Coast company) on the 14th. Due to overloaded servers, however, you may not see the deals until an hour or two later.
- Costco Black Friday Online Dates: November 14/12 AM
- Costco Black Friday Cyber Monday Dates: TBH/TBH
Frequently Asked Questions
The most stressful thing about Black Friday is missing out on the most anticipated deals. The best way to get what you want early is to create a profile on the Costco website before the deals come online. Have your address and credit card information on a notes app if you need to copy and paste any information.
Check the website in 10, 15, and 20-minute intervals to check when sold-out items get listed back on. You may also want to check third-party sites that automatically update whenever high-volume products are back in stock.
Sign up for Costco email notifications to receive personalized announcements. The Costco App also alerts you of daily deals, and though you don’t get alerts for specific products that are back in stock, the daily deals alerts contain information for one-day deals on select products.
You don’t need a Costco membership to enjoy Black Friday savings at the warehouse.
Members-only items will be available to members, but everything else is fair game online if you don’t have a Costco membership. If you aren’t a Costco member, you should expect a 5% surcharge.
Shopping at Costco—at least in person—requires a membership. If you splurge on either the Business Executive ($120) or the Gold Star Executive ($120) memberships, you get extra benefits on select Costco services.
Both the Business Executive and the Gold Star Executive memberships provide an annual 2% reward on eligible Costco and Costco travel purchases.
If you aren’t too fond of paying a membership fee, there is a way around it altogether: Costco Cash Cards. A Costco member will have to purchase one for you or re-load an existing gift card, but using one lets you score members-only prices both in-store and online! One drawback? The costs are 5% higher online when you don’t have an actual membership.
Everybody has access to the 2022 Costco Black Friday ad scan, but what makes the Slickdeals experience different is our community of deal experts. Every deal in the Costco ad scan can turn into a deal thread that our community comments and votes on, making it easier for you to distinguish between great and not-so-great Black Friday deals.
To stay on top of the latest Black Friday ad scans for 2022, download the Slickdeals app to get push notifications when your favorite stores release their Black Friday ads. Make your online Black Friday shopping easier this holiday season with our Browser Extension, which lets you see the best coupons and deals as you shop.
Remember to set a Deal Alert for first dibs on the best Black Friday offers. And be sure to check out more great Costco deals every month through our Costco Coupon Book breakdown.