Advertiser Disclosure: At Slickdeals, we work hard to find the best deals. Some products in our articles are from partners who may provide us with compensation, but this doesn’t change our opinions. Our editors strive to ensure that the information in this article is accurate as of the date published, but please keep in mind that offers can change. We encourage you to verify all terms and conditions of any product before you apply.Reading Time: 5 minutes
Keurig coffee makers are a convenient, user-friendly alternative to traditional coffee brewing pots. With a dizzying number of different Keurig appliances on the market, even iced coffee fanatics and espresso drinkers have plenty of models to choose from. Year after year, these single-serve coffee machines have retained their status as a popular Black Friday gift — no Black Friday small appliance sale is complete without a Keurig deal!
You’ll have no trouble remembering this year’s Black Friday date – the official start of the holiday shopping season conveniently lands on November 25th, exactly one month from Christmas. Save some coffee for the following week, you’ll want to be awake when Cyber Monday deals go live on November 28th.
If trends from previous Black Friday sales hold through 2022, we’ll definitely see some exciting discounts on K-Cups and Keurig staples like the K-Classic Coffee Maker and the K-Select Coffee Maker. As Keurig’s main competitor Nespresso continues gaining ground in the US market, we should see more competitive pricing during the holiday sale season.
Keurig Deals & Sales
Keurig pumps out new machines and updated models several times per year, so you might find a machine with the same name for a different price. This can work to your advantage, just double-check to make sure you’re getting the right coffee maker.
- Keurig K-Select Single-Serve Coffee Maker — MSRP: $139.99
Featuring a “Strong Brew” button and a hefty 52 oz. water reservoir, the Keurig K-Select is designed to satisfy caffeine connoisseurs.
- Keurig K-Slim Single-Serve Coffee Maker — MSRP: $129.99
The K-Slim coffee maker is all about flexiblity — it has the same five-inch wide tower profile as the K-Mini, but adds extra depth to accommodate a removable 46 oz. water reservoir.
- Keurig K-Mini Single-Serve Coffee Maker — MSRP: $89.99
Perfect for cramped kitchens and cluttered desktops, the K-Mini is exactly large enough to fit one K-Cup, one mug and six to 12 oz. of water.
- Keurig K-Duo Single-Serve and Carafe Coffee Maker — MSRP: $189.99
Do you miss the creature comforts of Mr. Coffee? Featuring a 60 oz. water reservoir, the K-Duo coffee maker can brew coffee by the cup or fill an entire carafe. The K-Duo works with ground coffee as well as K-Cups.
- Keurig K-Supreme Single-Serve Coffee Maker — MSRP: $159.99
If regular K-Cup coffee isn’t cutting it, you might like Keurig’s most affordable “smart” model, the K-Supreme. You’ll get custom brew settings, a repositionable 66 oz. water reservoir and “full flavor and aroma” thanks to Keurig’s “MultiStream Technology.”
Our 2022 Keurig Coffee Maker Predictions
Keurig coffee makers go on sale fairly often, but many models drop to their lowest prices of the year (if not all time) right around Black Friday. Holiday Keurig deals may crop up as early as October, but it might be worth holding off on buying one until the week before Black Friday, if not the actual day. Flash sales and doorbuster deals are usually reserved for Black Friday through Cyber Monday
The biggest Keurig doorbuster deals and Black Friday price drops usually come from major third-party retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart and Target. Discounts vary depending on when and where you shop on Black Friday, but you can expect to save anywhere from $10 to $100 on a Keurig coffee maker. Coffee makers bundled with K-Cups are prominently featured in many Black Friday and Cyber Monday Keurig promotions.
Don’t overlook the manufacturer-exclusive deals on the Keurig website. Keurig offered a sitewide 25% off Black Friday coupon code in 2021. This allowed customers to stack some serious savings on newer Keurig coffee makers, K-Cups and accessories that weren’t discounted elsewhere.
Tips on scoring the best Keurig Coffee Maker deals
You’ll have no shortage of deals to choose from, so the real challenge is locking down the best Black Friday Keurig offer. Before you start shopping, here are a few things to know:
- Shop exclusive offers on the Keurig website. The Keurig website probably won’t give you the lowest sticker price on a brand new Keurig machine, but heavy coffee drinkers and Keurig lifestylists can save a lot over time by purchasing directly from the manufacturer. Along with the occasional limited-time offer, you can save on an entire Keurig system with the Keurig Starter Kit or buy K-Cups in bulk with subscribe and save discounts.
- Shop for an older Keurig model. Last year’s hottest Black Friday Keurig machine might be this year’s “clearance model.” Keurig updates its most popular machines and releases new coffee makers fairly often, so there are plenty of budget-friendly older models to choose from.
- Don’t pay extra for features you might not use. Once again, there are many Keurigs on the market — you have many options to choose from, so take advantage! If you drink one or two cups of black coffee daily, why pay a premium for a milk frother?
- Use Slickdeals to compare Black Friday Keurig discounts. We remember when they invented the Keurig! If you’re wondering whether or not a Keurig sale is worth it, know that Slickdeals is the perfect place to see how real users felt about past Keurig deals.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes a “good” Keurig deal depends on the price point — a new Keurig coffee machine will run you anywhere from $80 to $300 at regular price. These models will likely go on sale during Black Friday, here are the lowest prices we’ve seen:
– Keurig K-Select Single-Serve Coffee Maker — Lowest Price Ever: TK $69.99
– Keurig K-Slim Single-Serve Coffee Maker — Lowest Price Ever: TK $49.99
– Keurig K-Mini Single-Serve Coffee Maker — Lowest Price Ever: TK $49.99
– Keurig K-Duo Single-Serve and Carafe Coffee Maker — Lowest Price Ever: TK $99.99
– Keurig K-Supreme Single-Serve Coffee Maker — Lowest Price Ever: TK $79
Chances are, you’ll never need to wait long for the next Keurig sale. The deepest discounts are easiest to find in the weeks surrounding Black Friday, but Keurig coffee makers receive random price cuts all the time. Look out for Keurig sales during smaller shopping holidays like Mother’s Day, Labor Day and the Fourth of July.
You might find one or two stellar Keurig offers at department stores and electronics retailers, but the most popular Keurig Black Friday discounts usually come from:
– Amazon — known for all-time low prices and diverse selection
– Best Buy — competitive Black Friday deals, offers regular Keurig sales throughout the year
– Target — solid selection of K-Cups and accessories (including third-party options)
– Bed Bath and Beyond — great for stacking coupons
Many Black Friday Keurig promotions carry over through Cyber Monday, so don’t sweat missing out on one in favor of the other. In most cases, it’s a matter of saving $50 on a K-Classic Coffee Maker and missing out on that $65 off Cyber Monday doorbuster.
The best Cyber Monday Keurig deals often come from the Black Friday retailers above, but we’ve seen a few post-Black Friday sleeper hit offers at department stores like Kohl’s and Macy’s. If you’re lucky, you can apply a Cyber Monday-exclusive coupon to a Black Friday-priced Keurig coffee maker.