Advertiser Disclosure: At Slickdeals, we work hard to find the best deals. Some products in our articles are from partners who may provide us with compensation, but this doesn’t change our opinions. Our editors strive to ensure that the information in this article is accurate as of the date published, but please keep in mind that offers can change. We encourage you to verify all terms and conditions of any product before you apply.Reading Time: 2 minutes
As Black Friday draws closer, we’re already seeing a steady uptick in AirPods deals. To be fair, last year Apple released the long-awaited AirPods Pro 2. Whenever Apple announces a new AirPods generation, a spike in discounted older models usually follows. There were no new updates for regular AirPods in 2023, which is also great news for those hoping to save on regular AirPods of any generation — the latest AirPods from 2022 are “current” without being new, while second-generation AirPods could hit record low prices after three years on the market.
Best AirPods Black Friday Deals
AirPods Pro (2nd generation) with MagSafe Case (USB-C) with AppleCare+ Included $199.99 CostcoSee Deal
Apple EarPods Headphones with USB-C Plug $16.99See Deal
Apple AirPods (3rd generation) with MagSafe Charging Case $139.95See Deal
Apple AirPods (3rd Generation) with Lightning Charging Case $134.99 at BJ’sSee Deal
What is a Great Apple Airpods Black Friday Price? – Answer by Slickdeals
- Airpods – Around $70 or less.
- Airpods Pro – Around $150 or less.
- Airpods Max – Around $390.
Tips on scoring the best AirPods deals
AirPods regularly go on sale, so it’s not a matter of finding a deal — you’re trying to score the best one. These Black Friday AirPods shopping tips are helpful year-round:
- Shop for previous-generation AirPods if you want the biggest discount. As long as Apple keeps cranking out new AirPods every couple of years, retailers will continue clearing shelf space by discounting the newly-obsolete version.
- Many major retailers sell renewed AirPods for a lower price. If you want rare discounts on newly released AirPods and sub-historic low prices on earlier releases, shop for a renewed pair instead. Plenty of retailers carry them, but Apple, Amazon and Best Buy are solid places to start looking.
- It’s worth waiting until the week of Black Friday, but don’t delay. Timing your AirPods purchase is tricky. AirPods prices bottom out right around Black Friday, but your earbuds of choice might sell out if you wait too long.
- Use Slickdeals to track and compare AirPods deals. Slickdeals is a treasure trove of user-generated Black Friday deals and discussions. It’s easy to make informed purchases when you’re familiar with AirPods’ price history. Of course, you can always set a Deal Alert — we’ll let you know whenever we see AirPods discounts you might like.
Frequently Asked Questions
AirPods go on sale all the time — AirPods reach all-time low prices on Black Friday, but they usually return to that price a few times per year. Apple wearables and earbuds are staples of Amazon deal events like Prime Day and Prime Early Access, which means competitive prices from big-box stores like Target and Walmart.
You can look for Black Friday discounts buying AirPods directly from Apple, you might be able to score a promotional trade-in deal or Apple Store credit. Last year, you could get an Apple gift card (worth $50 to $75) with an eligible AirPods purchase during the Apple Shopping Event.
Meanwhile, these retailers reliably offer decent AirPods deals on Black Friday:
– Amazon — known for its historic low prices on AirPods
– Walmart — usually matches competitor prices
– Best Buy — exclusive bundle options and free Apple subscription add-ons
– B&H Photo Video — impressive variety of sales, bundles and payment options
Exact schedules vary between retailers, but the last few noteworthy AirPods promotions peaked during the week leading up to Black Friday and carried over through Cyber Monday. You might see an exclusive Cyber Monday doorbuster deal, but there isn’t much difference between Black Friday and Cyber Monday in terms of savings.
If we see any jaw-dropping AirPods deals on Black Friday, prepare for limited stock on Cyber Monday. Sadly, the reason why retailers are opting for extended Black Friday sales isn’t a particularly festive one – they are accommodating for global shipping disruptions, dwindling consumer demand due to inflation and overwhelming consumer demand due to shortages.