Advertiser Disclosure: At Slickdeals, we work hard to find the best deals. Some products in our articles are from partners who may provide us with compensation, but this doesn’t change our opinions. Our editors strive to ensure that the information in this article is accurate as of the date published, but please keep in mind that offers can change. We encourage you to verify all terms and conditions of any product before you apply.Reading Time: 2 minutes
Are you an avid gamer? Do you want to get your hands on the latest Xbox game console without breaking the bank? Well, you’re in luck! Black Friday 2023 is just around the corner, and it’s the perfect time to score some epic deals on Xbox game consoles.
The BEST Xbox Series X Game Console & Controller Deals Online Now
Xbox Series X Console w/ Diablo IV Bundle + $75 Target Gift Card $450 or less + Free ShippingSee Deal
Xbox Series X – Diablo® IV Bundle – $439.99 WalmartSee Deal
Microsoft Xbox Series X Diablo IV Console Bundle $440 or less & More + Free ShippingSee Deal
Xbox Series X + 2 Games WITH AMEX $85 off 500 offer YMMV $435See Deal
Xbox Series X Console + Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Cross-Gen Bundle $439.99See Deal
Tips on scoring the best Xbox Series X deals
- Act fast if you see a discounted Xbox Series X console. Xbox console deals might be unlikely, but they certainly aren’t impossible. Expect a lot of competition if you’re gunning for an advertised Black Friday console bundle deal. Unannounced price drops are always possible during Cyber Weekend – hopefully, you’re in the right place at the right time!
- Pay over time with the Xbox All Access bundle. For $24.99/mo, Xbox All Access allows you to pay for a new Xbox Series X/S console over 24 months. Xbox All Access includes a Game Pass Ultimate membership, so you’ll have instant access to hundreds of Xbox classics and new releases.
- Check for restocks and new deals often. It only takes a few seconds to set a Deal Alert for “Xbox Series X.” Once you’ve done that, you can kick back and let Slickdeals keep track of Xbox sales. If we see a restock alert or an Xbox offer you might like, we’ll let you know right away.
Game On: Don’t Miss Out on the Hottest PS5 Deals and Bundles
When to Get an Xbox on Sale
To put it bluntly: no, not really. We’ve seen deals where you can save $10 to $60 on a bundled Xbox Series X console with one or two wireless controllers, but no true price drops. There simply haven’t been enough Xbox consoles in supply. Luckily, the Xbox Series X is nearly two years old. This “next-gen” console now represents the “current” generation, so games, controllers, and accessories are only going to get cheaper over time. As the first wave of refurbished Xbox consoles continues to roll in, we’ll start seeing more open-box offers at lower prices. For now, the going price for a renewed Xbox Series X/S still runs $5 to $40 cheaper than a new system.
Where will the best Black Friday Xbox deals be?
Most major retailers offer Xbox deals during Black Friday, but the most impressive discounts are usually found at:
- Amazon — largest selection of bundles and peripherals, restocks often
- GameStop — reliable source for limited-edition console bundles and Game Pass offers
- Newegg — competitive prices on bundles and refurbished consoles
- Best Buy — impressive variety of bundles and subscription add-ons, potential extra savings for Totaltech members
Where can you find the best Cyber Monday Xbox deals?
Xbox Store gift cards and digital games are the most common Cyber Monday Xbox deals. First things first, remember to keep tabs on the Xbox Cyber Monday Deals page and Microsoft’s Cyber Monday Deals Page. If your most-wanted Xbox gifts sold out during Black Friday, you might get lucky with a Cyber Monday deal from online retailers like Newegg.