You know when you’re a kid and your parents try to outdo what they gave you last Christmas? Amazon’s Black Friday sales are just like that. Each year, the deals get better and the sales event gets longer. The 2021 Amazon Black Friday deals will be very much the same with competitive prices on virtually everything. In fact, Amazon has already released some early Black Friday deals so you can get a head start on your holiday shopping.
Shop Early Black Friday Deals Right Now on Amazon
If you’re looking for a one-stop shop to do all of your Black Friday and holiday shopping, you’ll want to check out what Amazon has to offer. Last year, the e-commerce giant took the deals a step further and offered free shipping for all customers throughout the entire holiday season. Now that Black Friday is approaching, we expect Amazon’s massive sales event to include the usual sweet deals on laptops, video games and TVs. We also anticipate enticing deals on Amazon Devices such as Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets, Fire TV streaming sticks, along with incentives for Prime memberships.
When Will Amazon’s 2021 Black Friday Sale Start?
- Amazon’s Early Black Friday Sales Have Already Started
Amazon’s Black Friday event is no longer a one-day or one-week event. Black Friday savings were unveiled on October 4th and will continue to roll out through the end of November. In previous years, Amazon has had a lukewarm pre-Black Friday sale, which were followed by Black Friday and Cyber Monday savings that featured better deals on certain categories.
We predict this year is going to be a free-for-all sales event with amazing discounts dropping unannounced at all times leading up to December. Amazon’s 2021 Black Friday deals will be popping up every day, and we know there are going to be thousands of discounts that can cover nearly everything on your holiday shopping list. Since the pre-Black Friday deals will probably change every day, we recommend filtering deals on our Amazon store page or setting up Deal Alerts for the products you’re most interested in to get notified about flash sales.
Will Amazon Devices and Services Go on Sale for Black Friday?
We took a look at last year’s best deals and predict similar savings to return on Amazon Devices and services. Deals on Amazon products and services usually take center stage during Black Friday, which is arguably the best time of the year to shop for these items. We recommend looking for deals on the latest models, but also keeping an eye out for sales on older devices, which we expect will have big markdowns.
For the 2021 Black Friday season, expect heavy discounts on the following latest and older generations of:
- Kindle Paperwhite
- Fire HD and Stick
We also anticipate solid deals and free trials on Amazon’s services, like Amazon Music, Kindle Unlimited, Freetime and Twitch. Last year, Amazon offered bonus trials with the purchase of select Amazon devices. The best deal hands down last year was that shoppers could enjoy their first six months of Audible Plus membership at just $4.95 per month (regular price starts at $7.95 per month).
Shop Amazon’s Early Black Friday Sale — Right Now
Amazon is doing its part to encourage holiday shopping much earlier this year in order to ensure ample time for deliveries and to ride out some predicted shortages on toys and tech. Why not make your list and check it twice before Halloween is here? You can find these deals and more right now through November.
Visit Amazon’s Epic Daily Deals hub to look through current sales. Some noteworthy deals include:
Up to 50% Off Holiday Toys
- Save up to 50% on STEM toys and kits from Learning Resources, National Geographic, Osmo, Thames & Kosmos, and more
- Save up to 30% on Hasbro Games, NERF, and Play-Doh
- Save up to 30% on Barbie, Fisher-Price, and Hot Wheels
- Save up to 30% on dolls from Baby Alive, Journey Girls, KidKraft, L.O.L. Surprise!,
30-50% Off Apparel and Accessories
- Save up to 30% on Tommy Hilfiger men’s and women’s apparel
- Save up to 50% on women’s watches from Anne Klein, Nine West, SWAROVSKI, and more
- Save up to 40% on Ekouaer pajama sets and sleepwear for the whole family
Huge Savings on Popular Kitchen and Home Brands
- Save up to 30% on Le Creuset cast iron and stoneware
- Save 20% on Breville Coffee Makers
- Save 25% on Vitamix Ascent Series Smart Blender and Vitamix accessories
- Save 40% on Ninja Foodi 10-in-1 Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer
- Save up to 35% on Instant Pot Dutch Ovens, Omni Plus, Duo Plus
- Save up to 45% on select Shark vacuums and steam mops
Up to 40% Off Latest Tech
- Save up to 30% on select Samsung phones and earbuds
- Save up to 20% on select Acer laptops, desktops, monitors, and more
- Save up to 20% on select TVs from Samsung, LG, and Sony
- Save up to 40% on select Garmin smartwatches and navigation electronics
Best Deals from Last Year’s Black Friday Sale on Amazon
Save up to 50% on Kitchen Essentials
Last year, we enjoyed 20% off of Kitchenaid accessories and tools, along with discounts on popular kitchen gadgets like Instant Pots, air fryers and espresso machines. Here were a few of our favorite deals:
- Instant Pot Duo Nova Pressure Cooker 7 in 1, 10 Qt – Last Year’s Price: $89.99 | Reg. Price: $149.99
- Breville Nespresso Vertuo Next Coffee & Espresso Machine + 30 Coffee Pods – Last Year’s Price: $99.99 | Reg. Price: $144.97
- Ninja Foodi 10-in-1 Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer – Last Year’s Price: $124.99 | Reg. Price: $199.99
Beats Headphones for Under $120 and Other Awesome Tech Deals
Beats headphones Black Friday deals are always a popular find. Last year, the $199 pair of Beats headphones was on sale for $119.95. We think we will see similar savings this year, along with Beats Powerbeats Wireless Ear Buds going on sale during Black Friday. These other tech deals were also noteworthy last year:
- Wohome TV Sound Bar with Built-in Subwoofers and Bluetooth – Last Year’s Price: $67.99 | Reg. Price: $149.99
- eufy by Anker RoboVac L70 Hybrid – Last Year’s Price: $359.99 | Reg. Price $549.99
More Ways to Save Big on Amazon During Black Friday
These tips and hacks will help you save even more during Amazon’s Black Friday 2021 event:
- Join Amazon Prime. If you are not sure about an Amazon Prime commitment, you can join just for Black Friday. Most new members are eligible for a 30-day free trial subscription, which means you can get all the benefits of a Prime Member on Black Friday without spending a cent. These perks include access to Prime-exclusive deals, free two-day shipping, Prime Video streaming and more. Just be sure to cancel your subscription before your trial is up to avoid getting auto-charged.
- Look for Gift Card Savings. Last year, customers who reloaded their Amazon Gift Card balance for the first time received a $10 bonus with their reload of $100 or more. Amazon also offered savings on non-Amazon gift cards, such as 20% off Gap and Petco.
- Opt for Slower Shipping. Typically, Amazon offers digital credit or other bonuses for choosing a slower shipping speed. Since you are shopping the holidays early, might as well enjoy some free movie streaming credit too.
- Utilize Amazon’s “Watch This Deal” feature. The “Watch this Deal” button is great for receiving notifications on new deals. Just click the button, and you’ll be notified when a deal pops up.
- Keep an eye out for unique offers. In the lead-up to Black Friday, Amazon will likely announce several exclusive deals. Set up a Deal Alert to get notifications when Amazon announces any unique deals for Black Friday 2021.
Why Choose Slickdeals for Black Friday Shopping?
Once Amazon’s 2021 Black Friday ad scan is released, our Slickdeals community can help you navigate the ocean of deals and steer you towards the best savings out there. Our community will be able to vote and comment on these deals, making it easier to tell the good deals from the bad.
As you begin your Black Friday shopping, be sure to download the Slickdeals app to receive push notifications for Black Friday ad scan releases and other alerts. Want to get the latest news on Amazon deals? Set a Deal Alert and we’ll notify you when a new one hits the web. Amazon sells pretty much everything, which means you’ve got lots of different types of deals to choose from this Black Friday.