Advertiser Disclosure: At Slickdeals, we work hard to find the best deals. Some products in our articles are from partners who may provide us with compensation, but this doesn’t change our opinions. Our editors strive to ensure that the information in this article is accurate as of the date published, but please keep in mind that offers can change. We encourage you to verify all terms and conditions of any product before you apply.Reading Time: 3 minutes
If you’re itching to get cracking on this year’s holiday shopping, it looks like the wait is officially over — Amazon has kicked off the peak deal season early with hundreds of “Black Friday-worthy” discounts. While everything included in the promotion has been rounded up on the Epic Daily Deals page, Amazon’s “deep discounts” and limited-time offers span all categories on the site, from electronics to personal care and everything in between. Amazon plans on launching more limited-time deals on select days between now and Cyber Monday, so it pays to keep tabs on this promotion.
To make your shopping experience even easier, Amazon released a few handy gift guides and shopping features along with its rotating selection of Black Friday deals. If you’re still looking for gift inspiration, check out Amazon’s Home Holiday Guide, Holiday Prep Shop and Holiday Toy List.
In an effort to combat pandemic-related logistical issues, like supply chain shortages and long shipping times, Amazon and other Black Friday retail mainstays are encouraging early shopping by spacing out major sales over a longer period of time. Similar to Target’s Deal Days promotion, Amazon plans to unveil new deals daily — so it’s crucial that you take advantage of a killer deal before it’s too late.
Early Amazon Black Friday Deals Available Now
According to Amazon’s press announcement, we’re absolutely going to see deals from Apple, Bose, Hasbro, KitchenAid, L’Oreal Paris, Shark and Sony over the next couple of months – and it sounds like that’s just the tip of the iceberg. We’ll have to wait and see what all Amazon has in store throughout the holiday shopping season, but there are quite a few exciting early Black Friday deals available right now. Here are some of the best offers we’ve seen so far:
- Toshiba 65″ 65C350KU C350 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV — Sale Price: $499.99 | Reg. Price: $719.99
- Sony X80J 75″ 4K Ultra HD LED Smart Google TV — Sale Price: $1,098 | Reg. Price: $1,499.99
- Sony A80J 77″ BRAVIA XR OLED 4K Ultra HD Smart Google TV — Sale Price: $2,998 | Reg. Price: $3,999.99
- Apple AirPods — Sale Price: $129.00 | Reg. Price: $199
- Apple AirPods Pro — Sale Price:$179.99 | Reg. Price: $250
- Apple AirPods Max — Sale Price: $489.99 | Reg. Price: $550
- Echo Dot (3rd Generation) — Sale Price: $24.99 | Reg. Price: $39.99
- Echo Show 8 + Blink Mini Bundle — Sale Price: $79.99 | Reg. Price: $144.98
- Kindle Paperwhite 8GB (10th Generation, Blue) — Sale Price: $74.99 | Reg. Price: $129.99
Computers and Accessories
- Dell Inspiron 13 5310 13.3″ QHD Non-Touch Laptop — Sale Price: $849.98 | Reg. Price: $999.99
- Kingston FURY Impact 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 CL20 Laptop Memory Kit, Black — Sale Price: $286.99 | Reg. Price: $447.99
- WD 16TB Elements Desktop Hard Drive HDD, USB 3.0 — Sale Price: $339.99 | Reg. Price: $449.99
New deals are popping up every day — don’t miss out! If you want to avoid constantly hovering over the Epic Daily Deals page, it only takes a moment to set a Deal Alert. Once you’ve set alerts for whatever is on your shopping list, we’ll notify you when a new deal is posted.
More to consider: