Update: Walmart has released its Black Friday ad. Check out the best deals from the ad.
It’s that time again to get hyped in anticipation of Walmart’s upcoming Black Friday deals. In 2020, Walmart made a splash by introducing Black Friday Deals for Days, which was a series of sales events leading up to Black Friday in order to provide a safer and more convenient shopping experience during the pandemic. We’re hoping they do the same in the coming months, so shoppers can beat the crowd during what’s sure to be another shopping frenzy this year.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Get Updates When Walmart Has a Sale
Here are our predictions on what we can expect from Walmart during the 2021 Black Friday sale.
What Time Does Walmart Open on Black Friday and Thanksgiving in 2021?
- Thanksgiving Hours: Closed
- Black Friday Hours: TBD, but stores are likely to be open
Back in June, Walmart announced that their department stores will remain closed on Thanksgiving Day, a trend that has carried over from last year. However, shoppers can still jump online for Walmart’s eye-popping savings all throughout November if the big box retailer rolls out another “Black Friday Deals for Days” event like they did last year.
While Walmart has yet to officially announce their hours on Black Friday, we predict Walmart will open its doors from 5 a.m. to midnight based on their 2020 schedule. Keep an eye out for your local store’s opening hours as we approach closer to the date.
When Does the 2021 Walmart Black Friday Sale Begin Online?
Last year in 2020, Walmart rolled out their first “Black Friday Deals for Days” event from November 4 through November 8 online, with new deals added on November 7th online and available in-store. Event two began November 11 online, with new deals added November 14 online and in-store. And finally, the third event began on Thanksgiving eve online, and new deals were added on Black Friday.
If Walmart continues this trend of early savings, people can expect to begin their shopping all throughout November, with the biggest savings unveiled as we get closer to the end of the month.
When Is the Best Time to Shop Walmart’s 2021 Black Friday Sale?
Based on the 2020 schedule, get ready to pounce on Walmart’s Black Friday Sale around the first week of November. Last year, in-store sales began on November 14 last year, while online sales started a few weeks prior. We are predicting a similar sales window this year, with deals potentially dropping as early as late October to give consumers a strong head start on their holiday shopping.
When Will Walmart’s 2021 Black Friday Ad Be Released?
Walmart dropped its Black Friday ad on October 22 last year, so expect the retailer to release their preview ad in the upcoming weeks of October, especially since they’re aiming to keep up with Amazon, which already released early Black Friday sales.
Get a Deal Alert When There’s a Sale at Walmart
What Are Walmart’s Online Shopping Options?
- Free Curbside & In-Store Pickup: Like more and more retailers are offering as of late, Walmart has a convenient option of free curbside or in-store pick-up. You can select either option when you check out your cart online. After confirmation, you simply wait in a designated parking spot and time at your selected store, and an employee will bring your order out to your car.
- Free Shipping: You can also get free two-day shipping on any orders over $35. But if you don’t meet that minimum, the flat-rate fee is $5.99 for most orders. In addition, thousands of eligible items qualify for next-day delivery, so you have multiple options of getting your goodies quickly.
Keep in mind that many retailers are experiencing supply chain issues, resulting in potential delays with your online purchases. So, make sure you do your shopping early to avoid prolonged delays that might put a sour note on your holidays.
What Doorbuster Deals Can We Expect Based On Walmart’s 2020 Deals?
During Black Friday, Walmart consistently puts out the best savings on the most in-demand items, like Airpods, TVs, instant pots and air fryers. You’re likely to check off a majority of your holiday list by doing your shopping here, with categories ranging from toys, electronics, home goods, apparel and furniture.
To give you a sense of what’s to come, here were the best product deals from last year’s Walmart Black Friday sale events:
- Apple AirPods Pro – Last Year’s Sale Price: $169 | Reg. Price: $219
- Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones – Last Year’s Sale Price: $119 | Reg. Price: $199.95
- Samsung 170W 2.1ch Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer – Last Year’s Sale Price: $99 | Reg. Price: $197.99
- Google Nest Hub – Last Year’s Sale Price: $49.98| Reg. Price: $121.83
- Onn 42-inch UHD Roku TV — Last Year’s Sale Price: $88 | Reg. Price: $294
- Nintendo Switch Bundle with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Last Year’s Sale Price: $299 | Reg. Price: $429.99
- Instant Pot Duo Crisp and Air Fryer – Last Year’s Sale Price: $79 | Reg. Price: $149.99
- Shark IQ Robot Vacuum – Last Year’s Sale Price: $329 | Reg. Price: $499
What’s In Walmart’s 2021 Top-Rated by Kids Toy List?
Walmart recently revealed its annual “Top-Rated by Kids Toy” list, featuring the highly coveted toys that kids are sure to ask for during the holidays. The retailer is considered the best place to snag some gifts for kids due to its massive Black Friday deals. While discounts aren’t marked yet, be sure to check out some of the hottest toys for kids of all ages ahead of time, so you can monitor any price-slashing for the gifts you’re itching to buy.
- 12V Jeep Gladiator Children’s Ride On – Price: $369
- Fisher-Price Bouncesational Bounce House – Price: $69
- Paw Patrol Movie Tower – Price: $149
- My Little Pony Fashion Ponies – Price: $15.44
- Crayola Creative Fun Double Easel – Price: $44.88
- Barbie Extra Doll & Vanity Playset– Price: $59
More Possible Ways to Save at Walmart During Black Friday 2021
- Sign up for Walmart+ membership. For $12.95 a month or $98 a year, you can get Walmart+, which offers free unlimited delivery with a $35 minimum order. A huge assortment of eligible items are also available with no minimum order, and you can receive your items with free next-day or two-day shipping. In addition to these benefits, you can qualify for member prices on gas and cheaper prescriptions. Make sure you take advantage of their 15-day free trial and register for it during November, so you can double up your savings on Black Friday.
- Check out Walmart’s Savings Spotlight page. Walmart adds tons of items to their Savings Spotlight website page, and there are sure to be more deals added to the page as we get closer to Black Friday.
- Take advantage of Walmart’s Price-Match Policy. While it’s unlikely that Walmart will price-match during the prime sales event in November, shoppers can still use this policy leading up to the big event if they find a “lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product.” Be sure to first read up on the policy’s guidelines, so there’s no confusion when you aim for the most savings.
Pre-Black Friday Walmart Deals
Here are some of our picks from Walmart’s Daily Deals to soothe your shopping appetite before Black Friday, with up to 50% off on hundreds of products in categories such as home improvement, beauty, sports & outdoors and office supplies.
- Dyson V7 Animal Cordless Vacuum – Sale Price: $249.99 | Reg. Price: $399.99
- Gymax 6-Feet Pre-lit Black Halloween Tree – Sale Price: $97.99 | Reg. Price: $179.99
- Refurbished Dyson Hot + Cool Fan Heater – Sale Price: $299 | Reg. Price: $389
- TaoTronics Bluetooth Headset – Sale Price: $18.99 | Reg. Price: $37.99
- Gymax Sonart Electronic Keyboard Piano Starter Set – Sale Price: $109.99 | Reg. Price: $209.99
- TaoTronics Selfie Ring Light with Tripod Stand + Accessories – Sale Price: $32.99 | Reg. Price: $53.99
- Cate & Chloe Mallory 18k White Gold Stud Solitaire Earrings – Sale Price: $19.99 | Reg. Price: $108
Why Choose Slickdeals This Black Friday?
Walmart’s 2021 Black Friday ad scan is always filled with incredible deals spread across dozens and dozens of pages. It may be time-consuming to hunt down the best discounts, so Slickdeals has made it a whole lot easier and more convenient to shop at Walmart during Black Friday. We turn every deal of every ad scan into a deal thread that our community can comment and vote on, making it easier for you to decipher between great and not-so-great Black Friday deals. We let you know if you can find a certain item cheaper somewhere else. You can browse through an entire ad scan, or only view the top-rated deals for a particular store as we get closer to Black Friday.
You can also download the Slickdeals app to get push notifications whenever a store rolls out its Black Friday deals. Keep up to date on all the savings and access coupon codes instantly using our browser extension.