Get ready to win big prizes with one of the coolest Black Friday campaigns of the year. During the StockX Black Friday event, you can participate to win free sneakers, streetwear, and trading cards for a year. That and a bunch of the most coveted electronics on the market will be available for a limited time on Black Friday, so mark your calendar and get ready to shop at StockX.
StockX Black Friday Deals & Discounts
StockX is an online marketplace that provides vendors with a platform to re-sell the latest apparel, trading cards, electronics, and collectibles. Due to the nature of their store, StockX has a very interesting approach to Black Friday. Instead of offering sitewide discounts, they run a competition where the winners can get amazing deals, from free shipping and store credit to free sneakers for a year.
2021 StockX Deals
In 2021, StockX held its annual competition where participants could win amazing discounts in their store. There were two ways to enter the competition: you could either buy something or mail a handwritten letter to the StockX headquarters in Detroit. One purchase or letter was equal to one entry. There were three prize tiers and these were the most popular prizes in each tier:
- General Prize: $100 in store credit (available for 3 winners)
- Sneakers Vertical Prize: 1 pair of women’s Jordan 3 Retro A Ma Maniére (worth $520)
- Streetwear Vertical Prize: 1 Supreme Cross Box Logo Hooded Sweatshirt Heather Grey (worth $449)
- Handbags Vertical Prize: 1 Prada Re-Edition 2000 Mini Bag Nylon Black (worth $834)
- Watches Vertical Prize: 1 Apple Watch Series 6 (worth $439)
- Collectables Vertical Prize: 1 Supreme KAWS Chalk Logo Skateboard Deck Set (worth $735)
- Electronics Vertical Prize: 1 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Graphics Card(worth $1,206)
- Trading Cards Vertical Prize: 1 Charizard VMAX SCR 2020 Pokémon TCG Sword & Shield Champion’s Path #74 PSA 10 (worth $481)
- Top Prizes: free sneakers for a year
- Top Prizes: free apparel and accessories for a year
- Top Prizes: free collectibles for a year
- Top Prizes: electronics for a year
- Top Prizes: free trading cards for a year
- Top Prizes: $10,000 in store credit
2022 StockX Deals
During their 2021 Black Friday event, StockX was offering over 220,000 prizes. This year, we expect an even bigger prize pool and more chances for people to win than last year. Since 2019, StockX has been increasing the number of prizes given out, so they will no doubt blow us all away with their amazing rewards this year. The only time StockX has merchant discounts is during Cyber Monday, so if you want to purchase something from the online shop at a discount, Cyber Monday would be the time to do it.
Get Alerts for Black Friday 2022 StockX
- Follow on Social Media
- Slickdeals Alerts
StockX Black Friday Dates and Hours
Last year, the entry window to participate in the StockX Black Friday event was open from November 26th to November 28th. We expect another short entry period this year as well. Cyber Monday lands on November 28th this year, so expect some markdowns and discounts for select products.
In-store Black Friday Dates: November 25 – November 27
StockX is a purely online marketplace and doesn’t have a physical location. To enter the Black Friday campaign, you must either purchase any product on the online store or mail a letter to Detroit, Michigan, where the StockX headquarters is.
Online StockX Black Friday: When do deals start going online?
The entry period for the StockX Black Friday contest begins at midnight on Black Friday. During this time, StockX will not have any sitewide deals or free shipping until Cyber Monday. During Cyber Monday, you can expect 50% savings on items over $200.
- StockX Black Friday Online Dates: November 27/12 AM
- StockX Black Friday Cyber Monday Dates: November 28/12 AM
How Do I Get Black Friday Deals Before They Run Out of Stock?
Because the StockX Black Friday campaign is a competition, there is no risk of any of the prizes running out. However, because each purchase equals an entry, there will be many people buying the cheapest items multiple times to get multiple entries. These items are at risk of selling out, leaving only the most expensive items. If you want to purchase multiple low-cost items before they sell out, you’ll need to create a StockX account before the entry period starts. Be ready to shop the moment the competition starts at midnight. You’ll want to do the same for the Cyber Monday deals.