If you’re looking to buy new bedding this year, Black Friday is a great time to do it. Bedding brands like Brooklinen, Casper, Parachute, and Frette offer massive discounts on their individual items, as well as special bundles that could help you save money.
This year, Black Friday will be on Friday, November 25, 2022. Black Friday typically falls on the first Friday after the Thanksgiving holiday, but several shops and retailers might start offering special discounts even before Thanksgiving.
Getting in on Black Friday bed deals could be a cost-efficient way to purchase the beddings that you want. Continue reading below to see some of the best bedding deals that you could grab this Black Friday.
Current Bedding Deals & Sales
Black Friday deals on beds and bedding usually range from 15-30% off the regular price, but you could find items and bundles that are discounted for a lot more.
While Black Friday sales have not been announced yet, here are some current deals for reference:
- Brooklyn Loom Flax Linen Duvet Set – Sale Price: $136.79 | Reg. Price: $178.95
- This three-piece duvet set includes a duvet cover and two pillow shams. Which are both 100% linen and machine washable.
- BESTOUCH Duvet Cover Set – Sale Price: $59.99 | Reg. Price: $79.99
- Save up to 25% when you purchase this three-piece duvet cover set from BESTOUCH. The bundle includes a 100% linen duvet cover, along with two pillow shams.
- Buffy Breeze Sheet Set & Cloud Comforter – Sale Price: $139.30 | Reg. Price: $199
- Get an extra 30% off at checkout when you buy the Buffy breeze sheet set and cloud comforter in a bundle. This hypoallergenic sheet set includes one fitted sheet, one flat sheet, two pillowcases, and a comforter.
- The Company Store Legends Sateen King Duvet Cover – Sale Price: $129 | Reg. Price: $239
- Enjoy a 46% discount when you buy this sateen duvet cover from The Company Store. The duvet cover is woven of pure European linen, and available in a variety of colors.
- The Company Store Legends Hotel Relaxed Linen Pillowcases – Sale Price: $67 | Reg. Price: $79
- These lightweight, soft linen pillowcases are sold in pairs and are pre-washed and pre-shrunk.
Our 2022 Bedding Predictions
Most bedding brands offer up to 30% markdown on their products this Black Friday, but there are sheet sets and mattress bundles that come with even higher discounts. If you can, go for bedding sets to get the most bang for your buck.
You can also find the best deals at popular retailers such as Macy’s, Target, and Kohl’s, which have historically offered big discounts for their home goods. Kohl’s is also known to offer Kohl’s Cash on top of big discounts, so keep an eye out for sales from these retailers.
Tips on Scoring the Best Deal
If you want to make the most out of your Black Friday shopping spree, check out these tips that could help you score the best deals out there.
- Subscribe to your favorite stores’ mailing lists.
- Stay updated on the social media platforms of your favorite retailers.
- Avoid the big crowds and shop online.
- Ask for store maps when doing in-store shopping.
- Set a Deal Alert to get updates when there is a sale.
Get the Best Black Friday Beddings Deals
Deals and discounts might start weeks before the official Black Friday date of November 25, 2022, so get in there as early as you can. You can follow your favorite bedding stores’ social media accounts or sign up to their mailing lists to get quick updates on the best beds Black Friday deals.
If you’re also looking for other money-saving deals on makeup and health products, Slickdeals has you covered. Head over to Slickdeals to get the latest deals and coupons today.
Frequently Asked Questions
January is a good time to buy bed linens, as shops and retailers offer massive clearance discounts on their items. There’s also the month of November—the Black Friday season—when you could get discounts even on new bedding products.
Brooklinen is known for its luxurious bedding sets that won’t necessarily break the bank for you. You could also check out other excellent bedding brands such as Parachute, Snowe, and Buffy.
Yes, Black Friday is a good time to buy a mattress. Most bedding shops and retailers offer discounts on their individual items, as well as affordable mattress bundles that include sheet sets and pillowcases.
Bed linens usually last two years, so it’s advisable to replace them with new ones by then to avoid allergic reactions and other health concerns.