The 2021 Target Black Friday deals are right around the corner. Download your Target Circle app and have your REDcard ready to maximize your Black Friday savings this season. Between now and Black Friday on November 26, 2021, you can set up a Deal Alert to stay updated on the latest sales and upcoming deals from Target as they are released.
Get Notified When Target’s Black Friday Sale Begins
When Will Target’s 2021 Black Friday Sale Begin Online?
In 2020, Target held weeklong “Black Friday Now” sales throughout the month of November, where new Black Friday deals became available every week in stores and online. Target has not yet released their Black Friday schedule for 2021, but based on last year’s sales, be on the lookout for Black Friday deals to start rolling out the first week of November.
Along with highly anticipated Black Friday deals in November, Target has announced that they will be kicking off the Christmas shopping season early with “Deal Days,” a savings event on thousands of items between October 10-12.
When Will Target’s 2021 Black Friday Ad Scan Be Released?
In previous years, Target usually unveiled their advertised deals two to three weeks before Black Friday, usually between November 1 through November 10. We are expecting a similar timeframe and sales window for this year, with new deals launching each week of November leading up to Black Friday. To stay on top of the latest news on Target’s Black Friday deals, set up a deal alert and get notified when sales are released.
Does Target Price Match Black Friday Sale Items?
For the first time this year, Target has extended their Holiday Price Match Guarantee from October 10-December 24, meaning you can get a price adjustment on items purchased from Target within that time window if the company drops the price later in the holiday season. If you find a competitor with a lower price within 14 days of purchase, Target already has an existing policy that will price match certain competitors.
Will Target Be Open on Black Friday and Thanksgiving 2021?
Based on last year’s Black Friday and Thanksgiving schedule, we anticipate that for this year:
- Target will be closed on Thanksgiving Day.
- Target may be open at 7 a.m. on Black Friday, November 26th, 2021.
Many stores follow the same schedule, but it’s best to check your local Target for their Black Friday hours when they are announced in November. Even though physical stores may be closed on Thanksgiving Day, deals can still be accessible on the website.
Target is also known to offer extended holiday hours starting at the end of November, lasting all the way through Christmas Day to accommodate the busy schedules of shoppers. These seasonal hours have varied from store to store, but many locations have opened at 7 a.m and have remained open until 11 p.m. or midnight. Again, make sure to check with your local Target for exact times.
What Doorbuster Deals Can We Expect from Target?
Target is known for offering incredible doorbuster deals on electronic and tech products. For Black Friday 2021, we think there are going to be at least a dozen noteworthy smart TV deals and huge savings on the most popular headphones and wireless earphones.
You can expect more deals on electronics later in the month, alongside sales on kitchen appliances, apparel, beauty, toys, video games, consoles and more.
Get a Deal Alert for Target’s Black Friday Ad Scan Release
What Are the Best Things to Buy at Target on Black Friday?
Target’s Black Friday 2021 sale should have a little bit of everything for everyone. The best deals are usually discounted items that come with an offer of a Target gift card as a bonus. Target loves to throw in free gift card deals, most likely so other stores can’t price match Target. While you can’t use your bonus Target gift card on the transaction you earned it on, you can spend it on a separate transaction.
We expect the best deals at Target to be in the following categories:
- Tech: Expect hundreds of discounts on the latest gaming console bundles, and the best prices for video games, smart TVs, smart home devices, smartwatches, cell phones and laptops. Target typically offers good deals on Apple products during this time too.
- Kitchen and Household Goods: Whether you need new pots and pans, or looking to buy that air fryer or instant pot you’ve always wanted, Target will have a few noteworthy discounts throughout their ad pages.
- Toys: You will be able to find the hottest toys with discounts between 10-40% off normal prices. Additionally, Target usually runs a deal, such as Buy One, Get One 50% off on board games.
When Is the Best Time for Target’s Black Friday Shopping?
- Online, as early as possible when new deals are released.
If you see a good deal online, you should buy it ASAP. The best deals tend to sell out quickly, especially if shoppers don’t have to shop in stores. You can even select in-store pickup after paying for the item online. Target offers free two-day shipping on most orders of $35 and more. Plus with free online and in-store returns, you don’t have to suffer from shopper’s remorse.
If it’s holiday decor you are after, the best money-saving opportunities typically come after Black Friday. The best deals on Target holiday decor have sold out extremely quickly in the past, so if you see something you love, grab it now and save your receipt for a price adjustment opportunity later.
The Best of Target Black Friday Sales from 2020
While we know that Target varies their Black Friday deals each year, studying the past year’s sales gives us a good idea of what to expect before the ad is released. Last year, Target shoppers enjoyed these discounts along with $50-140 off smart TVs, wireless headphones, laptops and Google Home and Amazon Echo devices.
- Kitchenaid 5-Qt Professional Stand Mixer – Last Year’s Sale Price: $199 | Reg. Price: $429.99
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones – Last Year’s Sale Price: $174.99 | Reg. Price: $349.99
- Ring Doorbell 3 – Last Year’s Sale Price: $139.99 | Reg. Price: $179.99
- Samsung Galaxy Active2 Smartwatch – Last Year’s Sale Price: $179.99 | $269.99
This year, we expect to see big discounts on smart TVs, video games and other tech-related deals.
Check Out Current Deals and Coupons from Target
How to Save More at Target on Black Friday
- Earn gift cards: The store’s Black Friday deals get so much better when there’s a free gift card thrown into the mix. Use them for future Target purchases, or give them away as holiday gifts.
- Shop gift card sales beforehand: You already know you’re going to drop a pretty penny on Target’s amazing sales, so plan ahead of time. Shop certified discounted gift card sites to save a few dollars off your Target gift card purchase.
- Download the Target app: The store has a history of offering early Black Friday deals to shoppers via the Target Circle app. Check discounts on the app now until December to score extra savings.
- Monitor price adjustments: While Target already has an excellent price-matching policy, the retailer announced that shoppers can request price adjustments on items purchased between October 10 to December 24. If you buy something from Target beginning October 10 and the store marks it down before December 24, you can bring in your receipt for a price adjustment.
- Use the Target REDcard: The Target REDcard can save shoppers an additional 5% off in-store and online purchases. If you haven’t signed up for a REDcard yet, wait until Target offers a sign-up incentive. Last year, new REDcard members received a $40 off of $40 coupon after card approval.
Why Choose Slickdeals for Black Friday Shopping?
Black Friday 2021 will be an amazing shopping experience, but it can also be overwhelming trying to keep track of every sale, especially with top retailers premiering 50+ page ads. At Slickdeals, we turn every deal and ad scan into a deal thread that our community can comment and vote on, making it easier for you to decide between great and amazing Black Friday deals. You can browse through an entire ad scan, or only view the top-rated deals for a particular store.
As we get closer to Black Friday, you’ll be able to visit our Editor’s Guide and see all the top-voted Black Friday deals this year, as well as the best deals by category. So, keep an eye out for Black Friday news on Slickdeals. You can also download the Slickdeals app to get push notifications when your favorite stores release their Black Friday ads, as well as download the browser extension to make saving even easier.
For those of you wondering, “is Target participating in the 2021 Black Friday sale?” rest assured that the answer is a resounding yes. As more and more shoppers use Slickdeals to shop the best 2021 Black Friday discounts at Target, our website will also help you stay on top of the latest sales and deals as they come out.
Check Out Target’s Black Friday Shopping
Stay up to date on all the latest holiday deals with our Black Friday 2021 Shopping Guide or set a Target Deal Alert to be notified when new offers hit the shelves.