Advertiser Disclosure: At Slickdeals, we work hard to find the best deals. Some products in our articles are from partners who may provide us with compensation, but this doesn’t change our opinions. Our editors strive to ensure that the information in this article is accurate as of the date published, but please keep in mind that offers can change. We encourage you to verify all terms and conditions of any product before you apply.Reading Time: 4 minutes
If you missed out on the 24-hour early access period for Walmart+ members, great news — Walmart Plus Week is officially open to all shoppers. The sale kicked off on July 10th at noon EDT and runs through July 13th at 7 p.m. EDT.
The Ultimate Guide to Walmart’s Black Friday: iPhone Deals, TV Discounts, and More!
After skipping its usual mid-summer sale in 2022, Walmart retooled its approach by fusing this new Walmart Plus Week promotion with the tried-and-true Deals for Days event. This multi-day deal extravaganza is designed to woo potential Walmart+ subscribers and compete with Amazon Prime Day and Target Circle Week.
While the best big-box blowout sale of the season remains to be seen, this is handily the best time to sign up for an annual Walmart+ membership — you can get one year of free store delivery, Paramount+ streaming services, free shipping and member-exclusive rewards for just $49, 50% off the usual $98 price tag.
The Difference Between Walmart Plus Week and Amazon Prime Day
Everyone loves deals, but juggling multiple mega-sales can be time-consuming and often FOMO-inducing when you aren’t sure which retailer offers the best deals for your budget and personal tastes. Luckily, there isn’t much difference between Prime Day and the new Walmart Plus Week sale.
Walmart’s event targets budget-conscious shoppers who aren’t already Walmart+ members. If anything, the new structure is closer to the Prime Day formula. The Walmart+ membership discount and 24-hour early access period are two great incentives for signing up ahead of the main event.
Walmart+ members can take advantage of these limited-time perks during the sale:
- Six-month Panera Bread Unlimited Sip Club membership for $5/month (normally $11.99/month)
- $30 Rover Credit for all of your pet-sitting and dog-walking needs
- 30% off SpaFinder gift certificates over $100
The special offers for Walmart+ subscribers primarily feature other retailers, while those from the Prime Day sale favor Amazon’s in-house subscription services:
- Save over 25% on your first year of Amazon One Medical
- Get four free months of Amazon Music
- Earn 6% back on amazon.com and Whole Foods Market purchases during Prime Day
Our Top Picks from the Walmart Plus Week Sale
Right now, you can save up to 60% on hundreds of products across every department on the Walmart website. This is a “Black Friday in July” sale, so you should expect a lot of competition when shopping for top-selling tech products, small appliances and other popular holiday gifts.
While supplies last, you can get these deals right now:
- LG 65″ 4K UHD NANO 80 Series Smart webOS (2022 Model) – Sale Price: $498 | Regular Price: $668.83
- SanDisk 128GB ImageMate PLUS microSDXC Memory Card (2 Pack) – Sale Price: $19.99 | Regular Price: $47.99
- Razer 27″ 165 Hz IPS WQHD Gaming Monitor – Sale Price: $349.99 | Regular Price: $799.95
- TCL 65″ Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Smart Roku TV – Sale Price: $328 | Regular Price: $629.90
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones with Apple W1 Headphone Chip (Matte Black) – Sale Price: $169 | Regular Price: $349.95
- Open Box Apple iPad Air 3 (Wi-Fi, 64GB) with Case, Tempered Glass, Headset, Stylus and Rapid Charger – Sale Price: $249 | Regular Price: $299
Home and Kitchen
- Restored KitchenAid Professional 600 Stand Mixer – Sale Price: $249.99 | Regular Price: $399.99
- Shark Vertex Cordless Stick Vacuum with DuoClean PowerFins – Sale Price: $196 | Regular Price: $349
- Lacoo Zero Gravity Patio Lounge Chair (Two Pack) – Sale Price: $79.98 | Regular Price: $169.99
- Frigidaire 7.5 Cu. ft. Refrigerator – Sale Price: $198 | Regular Price: $499
- Zinus Dream Pillow Top 10″ Hybrid of Comfort Foam and Pocket Spring Mattress (Queen) – Sale Price: $180 | Regular Price: $326.82
- Restored Premium Vitamix 5300 Blender for Soups, Smoothies, Sauces, and Spreads – Sale Price: $249.95 | Regular Price: $359.95
Toys and Games
- Nintendo Switch Sports – Sale Price: $36.99 | Regular Price: $49.99
- YORIN 8′ Heavy Duty Trampoline for Kids and Adults – Sale Price: $149.99 | Regular Price: $269.99
- PicassoTiles 61 Piece Magnetic Building Blocks Set – Sale Price: $20.99 | Regular Price: $26.99
- LEGO Classic 90 Years of Play Building Set with 15 Mini Builds – Sale Price: $25 | Regular Price: $49.99
- Squad Hero, Rechargeable Laser Tag 2.0 with 4 Infrared Guns & Vests – Sale Price: $124.99 | Regular Price: $249.99
- VIRNAZ 33 In. Basketball Hoop & Goal for Portable Outdoor Indoor Court – Sale Price: $65 | Regular Price: $99.99
- Swagtron Multicolor SwagBOARD EVO Freestyle Hoverboard – Sale Price: $99 | Regular Price: $140
- Pokémon Trading Card Games Scarlet & Violet 2 Paldea Evolved Elite Trainer Box – Sale Price: $34.99 | Regular Price: $54.99
If you want to track prices for a specific item or store, you can always set a Deal Alert. That way, we can notify you ASAP when a new deal pops up.