The holiday season is not far away. So, very soon, you can take advantage of Black Friday phone case deals to replace your old case or buy one as a gift.
Black Friday begins on Friday, November 25, 2022, and extends through Cyber Monday on November 28. However, many big retailers launch a build-up to Black Friday in early October, so you can expect sales to start early.
During the Black Friday sales event, top retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, Otterbox, and Kohl’s compete for your business by offering record-low discounts on premium phone cases. Let’s preview these Black Friday deals from these major retailers.
Current Phone Case Deals & Sales
While Black Friday sales have not been announced yet, here are some current deals for reference:
- Otterbox Commuter Series Galaxy S22 Case — Sale Price: $27.99 | Reg. Price: $39.95
- Otterbox is a prominent brand in the phone case industry, and it’s known for its extremely durable, military-grade materials and pocket-friendly cases.
- Casekoo Crystal Clear iPhone Case — Sale Price: $16.99 | Reg. Price: $25.99
- This best-selling and highly-rated case for the iPhone 13 and iPhone 14 offers shockproof protection and military grade drop protection.
- Spigen Slim Armor iPhone 13 Pro Case — Sale Price: $17.99 | Reg. Price: $39.99
- Spigen is a trusted name in phone cases, offering dual layer cushion protection and a slotholder that can store up to 2 cards.
Our 2022 Phone Case Predictions
Supply shortages aren’t expected to affect phone case deals this year, so you can still expect to find some great markdowns on Black Friday deals. This holiday season could also be shaping up to be a highly competitive environment where retailers will try to push up sales due to consumers being hesitant to spend. Here are some things we expect:
- Early Black Friday Sales: Major retailers like Best Buy, Amazon, and Target will post Black Friday deals in early October. However, you can bet that you will get the best deals on phone cases the week of Black Friday.
- Inflation will pressure retailers to lower discounts: The rising cost of goods and services has increased consumer demands for lower prices during Black Friday. As a result, current market conditions incentivize retailers to offer irresistible deals, maybe as low as 80% discounts on some case brands.
Tips on Scoring the Best Phone Case Deals
- Shop early: Retailers often release their ad scans and deals well before Black Friday. Take note of these sales and bookmark specific products you know will be marked down.
- Shop online: Most retailers offer the same Black Friday phone case deal online and in-store. So, skip the in-store mayhem and shop online.
- Join loyalty programs or sign up for newsletters: Sign up for free store loyalty programs immediately to get exclusive phone case deals.
- Set a deal alert: Slickdeals can notify you when a deal goes live, so you never miss out when something is on sale.
Shop Smart This Black Friday
Ironically, Black Friday has become a holiday of a sort. Especially this year, this sale event allows you to thumb your nose at soaring prices and buy the phone case of your choice at an old-fashioned low price.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Otterbox offers a variety of phone cases for Apple and Android phones with discounts of up to 50% off. Some cases may even come with a two-for-one sale promotion.
Casetify usually offers Cyber Monday deals with discounts of up to 25% on all phone cases. Also, Casetify in the past has had tempting iPhone case Black Friday deals, like buy one and get 10% off the second case.
Industry experts and consumers agree that the Otterbox Defender is the most protective phone case. Its four-layered design has a reinforced polycarbonate inner lining and a thick shell, absorbing substantial impact and other assaults.
Rubber and plastic phone cases are both highly durable and protective materials for your device. However, if you limit a plastic case’s exposure to the sun, it will usually last longer than rubber. But if you rarely leave your phone out in the sun, rubber is an equally durable option.