Google Pixel Black Friday deals on November 25th are poised to steal the shopping show as the new Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro debut. This could mean even deeper discounts on the Goole Pixel 6 Pro during Black Friday. The latest phone will go head to head with Apple’s iPhone 14, and may be a tough choice between iOS and Android users.
Google Pixel Deals & Sales
While Black Friday sales have not been announced yet, here are some current deals for reference:
- Google Pixel 6a Unlocked — Sale Price: $390 | Reg. Price: $449
- The latest Pixel phone available on the market comes at a lower price point than its more elaborate cousins. This was touted as the budget-friendly version of the 6 series, and you still get a lot of bang for your buck with this model.
- Google Pixel 6 Unlocked — Sale Price: $499 | Reg. Price: $599
- This popular version of the 6 series brings better quality video, more camera features, and longer battery life, topped off by a faster charge time.
- Google Pixel 6 Pro Unlocked — Sale Price: $649 | Reg. Price: $899
- The apex of the 6 series brings a smoother and larger screen display with a better camera for those group shots. Users also get the option of larger storage, up to 512 GB, while the Pixel 6 tops out at 256 GB.
Our 2022 Google Pixel Predictions
We won’t know the price point of the Google Pixel 7 or Google Pixel 7 Pro until October 6, but since the phones are expected to hit the market less than two weeks later, there will be plenty of research time before Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
This could mean discounts on all Pixel 6 versions, including the coveted Pixel 6 Pro. As of fall 2022, the Pixel 6 Pro retails at $899. Should history hold true in 2022, you can expect discounts of around $50 to $100 on Pixel products. Google isn’t known for price slashing, so if you see a good deal, grab it.
Tips on Scoring the Best Deal
Smart shoppers can find Google pixel pro black Friday deals and other savings opportunities with these helpful tips:
- Comparison Shop: The beauty of shopping online is you can compare prices across many retailers. Check for any deals at retailers you normally shop at, and factor in any membership rewards that you can use towards your new phone purchase.
- Don’t count out refurbished items: Refurbished items have been rigorously tested for quality, and usually work just as well as a new product, but at a cheaper price point. Check out deals for renewed or refurbished items to help savee on cost.
- Set up a deal alert: When a deal goes live, Slickdeals can notify you so you never miss out on the next Google Pixel deal.
- Shop early: Most Black Friday deals are announced weeks before Black Friday starts. If you see a deal early on, snag it before it runs out. It’s always better to buy it and return it, than to miss out entirely.
Save on Your Next Smartphone
Google Pixel phones aren’t the most popular devices on the market (that goes to iPhone), but among Android lovers and Google loyalists, they’ll be clawing to get their hands on this newest version for Black Friday. Tune in for more on Google Pixel deals as we get closer to the big day.
Frequently Asked Questions:
The only versions available this holiday season will be Pixel 6 and higher. All others have been discontinued. The Pixel 5a will get software and security upgrades through August 2024, and the Pixel 5 will get those same upgrades but only through October 2023. Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro get OS updates through October 2024 and the Pixel 6a through October 2026.
Google Pixel 6 Black Friday deals haven’t been announced, but we can expect up to $100 of a discount, perhaps more through popular retailers such as Best Buy, Amazon, and Target. You can expect the new Pixel 7 to steal the spotlight, and maybe some surprise discounts this holiday shopping season.
Google loyalists love the Pixel, even though there are still kinks to work out in new iterations. The camera gets rave reviews, and the unlimited free storage is a great selling point. Google has even made it easier for iOS users to switch with a Switch to Android app.
After being announced by Google on July 28, 2022, the device went on sale on July 28 at a retail price of $449.