Fitbit smartwatches and fitness trackers will be popular this Black Friday, which falls on November 25th. Some retailers may even extend deals until Cyber Monday, which is on November 28th.
If you’re looking to get in shape with a fitness tracker, the Fitbit is likely to have exciting deals this holiday shopping season. The anticipated Google Pixel Watch will be the first Fitbit-powered device available with Wear OS instead of the Fitbit OS, which was used on the latest releases of Versa 4 and Sense 2. More than 10.6 million devices were sold in 2021, and there are no reports of shortages. Keep reading to learn about our predictions and potential Black Friday Fitbit deals for 2022.
Current Fitbit Deals & Sales
While Black Friday sales have not been announced yet, here are some current deals for reference:
- Fitbit Inspire 2 — Sale Price: $61.75 | Reg. Price: $99.95
- This is the lower-budget version in the Fitbit fitness tracker family and is no longer available for sale on the website as the Inspire 3 is now showcased at $99.95. If you’re looking for a simple, no-frills tracker at a low price, this checks all those boxes.
- Fitbit Charge 4 — Sale Price: $112.78 | Reg. Price: $149.95
- Although not the latest Charge model, the Charge 4 comes with a variety of useful features for fitness enthusiasts, including sleep and swim tracking, heart rate monitoring, and more.
- Fitbit Charge 5 — Sale Price: $130.05 | Reg. Price: $149.95
- The latest version of the Charge model includes all the features of the Charge 4, but with a few improvements. You’ll get a more streamlined design, colored touchscreen, and ECG and EDA sensors. But you’ll lose out on the Spotify support of the Charge 4.
- Fitbit Versa 2 — Sale Price: $131.53 | Reg. Price: $149.95
- The Versa 2 is the lowest-priced smartwatch still being sold on the Fitbit website. It was upstaged by the new release of Versa 4 but mainly lacks some Google tool capabilities, GPS, and Bluetooth on the wrist. Otherwise, the iterations are similar.
- Fitbit Sense — Sale Price: $217 | Reg. Price: $299.95
- This smartwatch has built-in functions to optimize your fitness tracking, sleep, and daily wellness. You’ll find features to track your workouts, stress management, sleep quality, skin temperature, heart rate, and more. Plus, you can text and call directly from your wrist while you work out.
Our 2022 Fitbit Sale Predictions
There’s really no question if Black Friday Fitbit deals will happen, but it’s more of a matter of who will offer the best deals. Retailers such as Amazon, Target, and Kohl’s have been known to slash prices on Fitbits during Black Friday, sometimes up to 40% off. With Kohl’s, you may have the chance to earn Kohl’s Cash with your purchase, which adds to your overall savings.
The Fitbit Versa 4 and Sense 2 are the newest releases from the Fitbit family, so discounts may be minimal. But you can expect deep discounts on older models if you don’t need to have the latest tech.
Tips on Scoring the Best Deal
Here are some tips to getting the most out of your Black Friday shopping and Fitbit deals.
- Don’t Wait: While we don’t anticipate supply shortages, it’s always a good idea to shop early. Many retailers will hold sales in early November, so snag something if you see it on sale before it runs out.
- Research Before You Buy: There are so many different Fitbit models out there, but you should have a good idea of what you want before the sales begin. You can take this quiz to help you narrow down your options so you know exactly what you are buying when the big day comes.
- Avoid Limited Editions: Unless you want a really unique limited-edition watch, avoid these models, as those are less likely to get discounted.
- Set a Deal Alert: Get updates when a deal is live. Slickdeals can send you a notification so you never miss out on a deal.
The Bottom Line
Tracking your health is easy with a Fitbit, but you should do research on each product before you start scouting deals. Do some research on various models so you can narrow down your options. No matter which Fitbit you want, there’s sure to be some kind of deal on the model you want.
Frequently Asked Questions
Fitbit doesn’t put a lifespan on the packaging, but in a Fitbit chat, a moderator commented, “The lifespan for the devices might vary depending on use.” Looking at the customer reviews, the lifespan ranges from one to three years.
Looking at 2021, the retailer discounted the Fitbit Charge 5 by $50, with a sale price of $129.95. All models were on sale, except the Luxe Special Edition, and we expect similar if not better sales again this year.
Fitbit is expected to have Cyber Monday deals, but the discounts in 2021 were almost all the same as the Black Friday deals.
Fitbits are so versatile it really depends on what you need on a device to determine what is best for you. If you’re looking for a simple fitness tracker, the Charge 5 can track your activity, sleep, and stress. If you want a smartwatch, the Fitbit Versa 3 has a wide range of features and is one of the most powerful Fitbits out right now. The best budget Fitbit is the Inspire 2, with bare-bones fitness tracking offered at a low price.